Recipe from Ann Brown of Marble Hill, Mo.
- 3 Large Pork Steaks, deboned
- 1/4 Cup of Oil
- 2 Eggs
- 1/4 Milk (optional)
- 3/4 Cup of Flour
- 1 Box of Beef Rice-a-Roni (Do not use pork Rice-a-Roni!)
- Use a covered skillet that will hold at least 6 cups.
- Heat oil in skillet.
- Mix the eggs and milk together in a bowl.
- Cut the pork steak into bite sized pieces. (I us my kitchen sissors.)
- Put pork steak pieces into egg and milk mixture. Then put the coated pieces into a Ziplock bag and shake.
- Put in skillet and cook until golden brown.
- Mix Rice-a-Roni as directed on box.
- Add to skillet with the pork steak and cook.
Serve with salad and one veggie. Serves family of 5-6.
This takes me about 20-25 minutes to fix and it has always been a big hit.