Recipe from Rosalind Sites of Ind.
- 2 lbs boneless chicken breasts 1jar of hot or mild salsa
- 1 tub of sour cream
- 1 package of shredded cheese
- 1 package of soft tortillas
- Cut boneless chicken into strips, fry in skillet unitll done.
- Mix 1 jar of salsa with 1 small tub of sour cream.
- Place cooked chicken in the middle tortilla.
- Spread 2 table spoons of salsa mixture on top of chicken.
- Sprinkle shredded cheese over it, wrap them up, place into a casserole dish, spread some more of the salsa mixture over top the wraps, cover with shredded cheese.
- Bake at 300 for 15 to 20 minutes unitll cheese is melted.