Fox26Law: How to Make Ex Pay Child Support? - FOX 26 News | MyFoxHouston

Fox26Law: How to Make Ex Pay Child Support?


It's time for some Fox26Law. Our legal analyst, Chris Tritico, is here to answer your questions. Watch Chris every Tuesday and Thursday morning on FOX 26 Morning News in the 7 a.m. hour.

FROM "VACANT SEAT": I have court order child support case on my kids father and he has not paid for the past 7 years. He is behind $30,000 and I want to get help on finding a attorney or getting info on how to find him and make him pay or send him to jail!!! I want to make him pay because he is telling relatives he doesn't need to pay and he wont. PLEASE HELP ME!

CHRIS TRITICO'S ANSWER: The Attorney Generals office has a child support division who will help you with this problem. They take longer than private lawyers. A private lawyer will want to be paid up front for the hourly fee's. A matter like this could be very expensive.

>> You can ask your questions and learn more about Fox26Law by clicking here

Disclaimer: Fox26Law is intended for general information purposes only and is not and not to be considered legal advice. Fox26Law is not intended to interfere with or replace an existing attorney client relationship. You are encouraged to seek the assistance of the lawyer of your choice for private consultation on specific legal issues.

Powered by WorldNow

4261 Southwest Freeway
Houston, TX 77027

Phone: (713) 479-2801
Fax: (713) 479-2859

Didn't find what you were looking for?
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Fox Television Stations, Inc. and Worldnow. All Rights Reserved.
Privacy Policy | New Terms of Service What's new | Ad Choices