Call in Contest Generic Rules
Who Can Enter
1. Entrants must be legal Texas residents who are 18 years of age or older.
2. Employees of Fox Television Stations, the company supplying the prizes, their affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, and the immediate family members of each are ineligible.
How to Enter
3. No purchase is necessary to enter. Qualified entrants may enter as often as they wish.
4. To enter, viewers must call in to a designated telephone line when calls are solicited. Calls may be solicited a number of times during the show. The designated winner number (example: 12th caller) will be announced at the call to action. Sponsor is not responsible for telephone system failure or other inability of entrants to reach the telephone entry line.
5. The giveaway will be judged by Station personnel, and the decision of the judges will be final as to all matters, including the order in which calls were received and whether any answer required to be given is correct.
6. All entries received from ineligible entrants will be void.
7. By calling the designated telephone line, each entrant gives permission to Sponsor to record and/or broadcast entrant's telephone call. All entries become the property of Sponsor.
8. One winner will be selected. The value of the prize will vary. Winner will be notified of the estimated retail value of their prize.
9. Winners will be notified at the time of their calls. Winners must provide their correct name, address, and telephone number to Sponsor at the time of notification. Winners must complete, sign and return a Certification of Eligibility and Release, which must be received by Sponsor by within three days.
10. If a winner does not return the Certification of Eligibility and Release within the designated time period, then that prize will not be awarded.
11. Prizes cannot be redeemed for cash or substituted for any other items by the winner. The winner cannot assign or transfer prize. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a comparable prize of like or greater value, including cash, for any prize, for any reason.
12. The winners are responsible for paying all local, county, state, and federal taxes on prizes based on the estimated retail value of the prizes as set forth in these rules.
13. Only one prize per giveaway will be awarded per household. Individuals are eligible to win only one prize within any 180-day period, regardless of the number of giveaways entered. Winner must claim the prize by within 3 days or the prize will be forfeited.
Odds of Winning; Miscellaneous
14. Odds of winning depend on the order in which telephone calls are received.
15. These rules are available at MyFoxHouston.com, and Monday through Friday during normal business hours at KRIV/KTXH, 4261 Southwest Freeway. Houston. Texas 77027.
16. For a list of prize winners, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope to: KRIV/KTXH, 4261 Southwest Freeway. Houston. Texas 77027.
17. By entering, entrants represent that they are eligible and agree to be bound by these rules and the decisions of the judges, and to release Sponsor, its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, and agents from any and all liability for any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind caused by or arising out of this giveaway or any prize awarded.
18. This giveaway is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Sponsor accepts no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind, to any person or property, caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession, or use of any prize awarded hereunder. Sponsor is not responsible for typographical or other errors in the printing, offering, or administration of the giveaway, or in the announcement of the prize.